Friday, May 3, 2013

Tagged!!!

Hi there! So we got tagged for like the first freakin time which is pretty exciting! :)  From My American Girl's Story. So here goes!! 



1. If you could create any American Girl Doll, what would she look like and what would her name be?
Well I think if I could create a doll she would look kinda like Emma Stone with reddish hair. I LOVE Emma's hair.


2. What american Girl Dolls do you have?
Samantha Parkington, Juliet Albright, Mia Stone (Kanani), London Baker (#37)

 3. Do you have any non-AG 18" dolls?
No


 4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
American Girl - repeat from My American Girl's Story!


5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) you want to get?

Hm...I'm not planning on buying any but I love Lanie and #49 

6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Dress them up, do their hair, sew clothes for them

7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of the room, where their beds are and stuff?
Unfortunately right now their stuff is jumbled in a box but they are safe.This is temporary till I find better living quarters for them. 

8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your electrical device/play video games/play with your dolls?
Computer :)

9. If your parents told you could only have 1 doll, what would you do?

Plead to let me keep my dolls :P





10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store? No...



11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
My closest friends yes. Otherwise no :(


   12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?

I don't have one. But If I had to buy a non-AG doll it'd probably be from Target



 13. Where do you get your inspiration?
....hm....Pinterest



 14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Not really




 15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
I saw other blogs and thought it would be fun to have one my own :)






_________________________________________________________





So there ya go! I was tagged! :) That was fun. First 5 people to comment can have the tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.
However PLEASE do not use swear words or be rude. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK!!!! Have fun!! :D