Friday, May 24, 2013

Old Top New Shoes!

Hey everyone! London here! We got outside Wednesday and it was B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!! The weather was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I got a new pair of shoes in the mail! They were gorgeous!! I actually got theme from Angelique over at My American Girl's Story a while ago! So yeah thats real exciting!! So here is all the pictures!! :D  A couple of them are recreations of pictures mama took of Sam YEARS ago!! However her photo shoot was in the fall and mine is in the summer - my favorite season!! Granted I do kinda like autumn due to the gorgeous colors of the falling leaves. :) Anyway BACK TO THE PICTURES!! :D




I loved doing this shot! I've seen some other pictures like this and I have to say I absolutely love this!


These are the new shoes from Angelique! Aren't they GORGEOUS?!?! I L-O-V-E them!




 Recreating the shot mama took with Sam (her first doll) years ago!!




Loved how her green eyes matched the amazing green grass!




I love how the sun shines in on!







More recreation!!! :D


I loved my shadow in this one!



On a path to who-knows-where! :)

I love this shot of the shoes!!!


Hopefully you all enjoyed this photo shoot of the glorious summer that I am enjoying down here! I hope you are all enjoying your summer as well!


~London W. Baker

2 comments:

  1. Looks great London! I love the shoes! You look gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much kind stranger!!! :P

      ~London W. Baker

      Delete

Please Comment.
However PLEASE do not use swear words or be rude. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK!!!! Have fun!! :D