Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Katie Dorn Doll Food Mall Pack From My American Girl's Story

Yay!! I've finally had time to get the pictures for this!! :D So without further adieu here is my Katie Dorn Doll Food Mall Pack that I received when I got FOURTH PLACE in My American Girl's Story. :)

Me with the lovely box (I already opened it)


Fully open so you can see it :)

Ze contents
This was inside with the pizza. Isn't it awesome?! Cute little business card for doll food!!

Full meal!!

Me sitting at a make shift table (We don't own an actual table so Mum flipped over a nearby planter that was an empty and I sat on the box) :P

Who said dessert can't go first? Wh-...whats that Mum? Oh...ok I guess I should've had pizza first...

Oh well!! Its all going in my tummy, right? Who really cares about order!! :)


Overall great items!! The quality is really nice and I like them a lot! The only thing I would say is that the foam on the drink isn't quite attached so when Mum examined it the straw just pulled it up and it all came up. :-/ But I'm sure some super glue can fix that. :) But yeah as I said overall GREAT quality!! 


~London W. Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.
However PLEASE do not use swear words or be rude. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK!!!! Have fun!! :D