Friday, May 3, 2013

TARDIS Love

Hey everyone! London here. So I just thought quickly express my deep love for Doctor Who!!! :D We just recently started watching it and we are JUST starting with 10. So far I LOVE 10!!!!! He's super cute!! Here are some pictures of the lovely David Tennant to taunt us all.




How can you deny that face?! Lets try adding a GIF....


It worked!!! :D Look at that wink! Oh man! I'm determined to get a TARDIS dress! 



or....




Aren't those GORGEOUS? Ok maybe I should stop rambling about Doctor Who. Just ONE more picture!!!




I couldn't help myself! Its too cute!!! :) Ok. Thats all. See all of you later!





~London W. Baker


P.S. Did I mention I wish I could travel/fall in love with 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.
However PLEASE do not use swear words or be rude. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK!!!! Have fun!! :D