Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome To The New Blog!!!

Hello everyone and welcome!!! This is Samantha Grace Parkington.

Me!!!! I'm Kanani Jole Akini! Welcome to our blog!!!

Move!!! I started this first!!!

As you can see my friends are fighting. Hi, I'm Julie Albright. Oh good they took it the other room. Anyways, this is our blog!!! So we will be posting many different 'Adventures' as our blog title says. Haha. Anyways I won't go on all about us right now. If you would like to know about us you can read the page entitled 'The Girls'. It will tell you everything you want to know. This is just a basic blog, so you should know how to get around. If you don't...go to some other blog and look it up. Haha. Anyways, we will post an ACTUAL post once we get some pics uploaded and stuff. Hope everyone enjoys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.
However PLEASE do not use swear words or be rude. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT OK!!!! Have fun!! :D